New to Reefing, New to RF

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DoubleBubble

Hi guys!

I just registered on here coming from Seattle! I went from keeping FW (Tropheus) then to a FOWLR tank for over a year, and well, it just was a matter of time before i went all out reef. Currently, I am planning and acquiring all of the goodies in building a new 90 gallon reef tank while by 72 bowfront FOWLR is keeping liverock and a couple fish at the moment. Looking forward to learning a ton from all of you experienced folk on here - especially since you all are local! Thanks for having me!

Hey Doublebubble welcome to Reeffrontiers. I am sure you will meet a ton of experenced reefers on here to help you out when you need it. If you get some time you should put up some pictures of you tank for everyone to look at.

Mojo

Welcom DubbleBubble im a local reefer just south of you hope you enjoy this site as much as i do. Good people with alot of information and advice.

Thanks guys for the welcome. Well, I guess that's painting with a pretty wide brush on everyone being local (though having the Bahamas as your "local" must be pretty damn sweet!). As I am gearing up here I'm definitely going to need some help on plumbing the new tank (I've never done one before so you can imagine the anxiety I am feeling in approaching this aspect of the build). Anyways, thanks again and looking forward to it! Right now my current tank is essentially empty with a clown and a fathead anthias as the only guests. Next week I will begin the transition in preparation for the move to the new tank (it hasn't arrive yet) by moving everything out of the 72 to a 50 breeder. The 72 will then be put up for sale, I guess - fun times are definitely ahead!

Back