New to site

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Rickstar619

Hi guys I'm new to this site but been doing the saltwater thang for about 9 months. I'm in San Diego and like to go to other forums to get as much advice as I can and I also love looking at other peoples tanks kinda to get an idea on what to add next jajaja. My tank is a 125 fowlr acrylic that I bought used. My livestocks are moorish idol, pink tail trigger, purple tang, and some shrimps and hermits, have been thinking of turning it into a reef setup
635b2b6d.jpg

Thanks I wasn't sure about the idol because of all the bad things I've heard but 3 days after o got him he was eating nori and mysis now he'll eat evrything
More fish pics
e4e9b074.jpg

Welcome to Reef Frontiers.

Your trigger may end up eating your crustations.

Moorish Idols have a rap for munching on coral.

If you keep everyone fat and happy you should be able to do anything you want in that tank you have.

Just my $.02

Welcome! You will find this a very friendly, personal, and informative site. There is a reason you Californians migrate to the NW! Hopefully you will enjoy Reef Frontiers!

welcome to a great site a lot of helpfull people here they even helped me lol hope you like it here

Welcome to Reef Frontiers.

Your trigger may end up eating your crustations.

Moorish Idols have a rap for munching on coral.

If you keep everyone fat and happy you should be able to do anything you want in that tank you have.

Just my $.02

Yeah I had a favia frag and he devoured it before I was able to put it in a capture box

Back