New to the forum. Just wanted to say hello

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ampresearch

hello there

been viewing this forum for awhile now and joined up yesterday. seems to be a very nice place.

About me
married two kids

About the tank
140 full reef mixed.
3x400 MH
2x110 VHO
3mag 18's
aquac skimmer run by mag 7
300 sump/fuge
1/3 chiller with aqua controler.

About the live stock

300+ pounds live rock
150 pounds live sand
10 year old large sailfin
4 year old med hippo
3 year oldmated pair of maroons.
6 year oldlemon wrasse
2 year old lawnmower
5 year old purple fire fish.

The corals
countless
I really have no idea how many we have i just know its alot. We have everything from shrooms to SPS. Our biggest love is zoanthids. we have around 70+ color morphs and counting We have been farming them for a few years now. We love to trade and frag them as they grow out threw the years

we also breed pure black and white clowns.

Well that about it I guess. I hope be be asking and answering many questions. here is our main display tank. its a bit dirty in the pic and the pic is also kind of old but generaly the same the the exception of a few new corals here and there.

Thanks
Keith

full_tank_12-7-05.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice tank and welcome to the forum Keith! Definately a friendly place. i hope you enjoy it here...

Hi Keith! Welcome to RF! That is one good looking tank u have there. Any closeups of the zoo's??:)

tike666 said:
Hi Keith! Welcome to RF! That is one good looking tank u have there. Any closeups of the zoo's??:)

TONS of close ups. on my way to buy yet another tank right now but will post some pics tomorrow.

thanks for the welcome

Your tank looks great! I would love to see some pictures of the all black and white clowns. Are they Australian?

Susie :)

Back