New to the Forum

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

aquaman3680

MidWest Frags
Well hello my name is Matt. I live in Fresno, CA and currently have a 90 gallon setup. It is a mixed reef. I figured i would start off with a picture of my setup and my newest addition. The tank is about 5 months old.
DSC_1018.jpg

DSC_0995.jpg

Matt

Welcome to RF Matt! You have a really nice setup there! Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy your time here:)

Thanks guys, that is an orange spot blenny. A lot of things have changed as far as placement of corals so ill try to get a new picture. Yeah the firefish are awesome only ones that i have ever seen that are agressive
Matt

Great tank for only being 5 months old. I am originally from Atwater, CA but have been all over since joining the military.

Thanks guys, i juust added a new fish and im pretty pumped about him. Which fish are you talking about and whats the banner look like.
Matt

Ok so i got a new fish and there are 3 pictures of my tank see if you can find it. Its pretty easy :). Also there are some new shots of some SPS
DSC_1043.jpg

DSC_1046.jpg

DSC_1039.jpg

Whats the new fish?
DSC_1058.jpg

DSC_1054.jpg

DSC_1050.jpg

Let me know what you think
Matt

Hey Matt! You're following me! :)

Have you considered tilting those powerheads down so the flow is where the corals are? You really don't need them for surface agitation with an overflow and return in place.

Whats up sherman. Well i actually have but i cant get the flow right because where the sps are i need the flow but right beyont that it is the LPS which dont need much flow. Also consider that the pumps are off so they are much higher looking than normal

Back