New to the site wanted to say Hi,

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Fijiwigi

Hi, just found this site and wanted to introduce myself. I have a 46g bowfront reef that I started working on about 6months ago, I have 80#liverock sugarfine sand, 2 hydor koralia2's, a custom made sump/refugium with Mag7pump, 1clownfish, 1 3stripe damsel, 1 sally lightfoot crab, 2snails, Using RO/DI water with Reefcrystals tested with a refractometer. Just got the sump/refugium going about 5days ago, my next step is increasing my clean-up crew then in a couple months adding my first coral. I learned a lot about this hobby after 440 posts on AquariumAdvice.com just thought I would check this site out since there is more info and a lot more members.

Hey there, welcome to RF! I hope you learn a lot & continue to grow & improve here & make many friends! WELCOME! :D

Hi! Sounds like your bowfront is well on its way to looking great! If you can, I'm sure we would all love to see some pictures.

Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!! Hope you enjoy it here!

Thank you for the warm welcome, My tank is still fairly new isn't too pretty yet like a lot of yours, I haven't added any macroalgae yet and with only 2 snails for a clean-up crew there is still some decent algae, I will see if I can take a photo this weekend.

Thank you she is an english mastiff about 1year old weighs about 110pounds not so cute anymore

aahh !!
i think English mastiffs are awesome and cute :D you should post some pics of her :D

that mastiff -is- cute! My gf wants one, but I say no way, thats too much dog for me! Welcome to RF I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome and yeah I thought about getting a english mastiff but then I thought of something big dog means BIIIIIIIG pooop. lol:lol::lol:

Welcome and yeah I thought about getting a english mastiff but then I thought of something big dog means BIIIIIIIG pooop. lol

i think that since theyr'e big i bet you they can sit on the toilet which if you think about it ... that's a huge deal :D

Bigger poop is actually easier to scoop with the shovel than smaller droppings. I noticed there are a lot of people from washington state thats cool.

We have a 5 year old English Mastiff that other than a few bad habits is a great family dog. But yes she does poop big and often.

English Mastiffs are big-hearted gentle giants. It if rather frustrating when my wife lets the dog in the house while I am sleeping I hear a stampede coming down the hallway and before I know it a 110 pound beast is leaping onto the bed to attack me hiding under the covers does no good she uses her powerfull head to push her way under the covers and forces me to pay attention to her. Not really a pleasent thing to wake up to in the morning. Or when I come home from work she runs around in circles knocking over lamps and practically slamming the couch threw the wall. She is only 1 and has lots of puppy energy still hopefully she will mellow out a bit as she gets older.

Back