New to the site wanted to say Hi,

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I remember seeing a copepod a long time ago, so I hope I don't stay one for long... What I'm trying to do is to get rid of what I believe is some cyano that I can't seem to eradicate, but don't really have time to elaborate just right now... I will be back when I have 5 minutes to explain in more detail.

Tony

I remember seeing a copepod a long time ago, so I hope I don't stay one for long... What I'm trying to do is to get rid of what I believe is some cyano that I can't seem to eradicate, but don't really have time to elaborate just right now... I will be back when I have 5 minutes to explain in more detail.

Tony

Welcome to RF Tony!:) When you get ready, why not start a new thread rather than post on this one so that you can have a thread totally dedicated to your cyno issue and not on another members thread. It will be so much easier for everyone to follow that way:)

Welcome to RF Tony!:) When you get ready, why not start a new thread rather than post on this one so that you can have a thread totally dedicated to your cyno issue and not on another members thread. It will be so much easier for everyone to follow that way:)

Mmmm ok. After tonight's water change, it may not be cyano as much as a diatom, so I should probably ramble away in some dedicated thread rather than clogging the new member area.

And thanks.

Tony

Mmmm ok. After tonight's water change, it may not be cyano as much as a diatom, so I should probably ramble away in some dedicated thread rather than clogging the new member area.

And thanks.

Tony

Sounds good! :) You'd get more attention and views to your issue with starting a new thread dedicated to your problem than to ask a question on someone else's thread that's not even related to your problem at all. What happens sometimes when things like that happens is threads go off track and it's not fair to the original thread starter. Good luck! :)

Back