New to this board!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Ron, I've been on other boards for a while now and I saw this one was recommend by my favorite story (premium aquatics) so I figured I couldn't go wrong.

just wondering because of your "title"....do you have a powder blue tang??? if so, how bout a pic???:D

Hi,
I have a 90 gal. reef with 2 250watt MH (14k bulbs) 2 110watt vho actinics. I have a pro clear sump rated for 90 gal. with a mag7 return ( want to upgrade to a mag9.5). As far a as my skimmer, I have a coralife super skimmer 125. I also have 2 maxijet 1200 and a rio400 for extra flow. I have mostly softies but I'm getting into some sps, I love acros what can I say. My 90 has 150 lbs. of fiji lr and 120 lbs. of sand. I have 4 clowns, 2 ocellaris and 2 tomatoes, a scopas tang, powder blue tang, half black angel, and my baby a green mandrian. My 90 has been setup for about 9 months and I transfered it from a 6 month old 55 gal. I also have a small 29 gal. QT that is starting to turn into it's own tank. I'll try to get some pics figured out soon. I love this hobby!!!!:D

You would think, ( two tangs!!) But I haven't had that much trouble with them. Powder got ich once but I started making my own frozen food and load it up with garlic and that solved the problem. And they get along pretty good too.

Sweet. Is that ocellaris really close to the lens or is it huge? :lol:

So... do you guys have meetings or anything? And do you guys do alot of swapping? I would like to get into lps more because I'm going to get them instead of alot of sps. The chemical warfare between sps and softies would be to much I think? I still will continue with my love of acro. Any suggestions on how to keep all of them together? I think I could do it but I know it'll be a challenge but what fun would it be if it wasn't a challenge? :badgrin:

Back