• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Website Launched

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Thats right. After one long year of planning and design the new website is up and running. We've added a bunch of new features and much better navigation. We still have a lot of work to do adding product and videos. We are also still resizing all of our thumbnails and category images to a larger size. We also need to update a bunch of bad photos. We apologize for this, but its a ton of work when you build these out yourself:eek:

A big thanks to Greg at GreyBeard Design. We really appreciate all your patience with our questions as we collaborated through this process.

Let us know what you all think!

www.barrierreefaquariums.com
Cy

Looks very nice - easy to navigate.

One suggestion I would have is maybe a little more in the way of descriptions. For instance, in your cleaner crew packages, maybe a quick blurb about what is actually in them, I know there's a little picture that helps, but I'd like a list of the critters and quantities.

But overall, very nice and slick.

looks MUCH better!!!

one suggestion,
the drop down menu on the left,
i would have it display all catagories without you having to scroll down to see them, if u know what i mean...maybe it's just lame ass IE...dunno...

Looks very nice - easy to navigate.

One suggestion I would have is maybe a little more in the way of descriptions. For instance, in your cleaner crew packages, maybe a quick blurb about what is actually in them, I know there's a little picture that helps, but I'd like a list of the critters and quantities.

But overall, very nice and slick.

Glad you noticed this as I missed it. Something happened in the transition and left off our original descriptions. I'll have to fix this.

looks MUCH better!!!

one suggestion,
the drop down menu on the left,
i would have it display all catagories without you having to scroll down to see them, if u know what i mean...maybe it's just lame ass IE...dunno...

Nope its not IE...

We noticed this the other day and they are looking for a solution:)

Looks great, Cy! I like the look and feel and the theme. You might need to look at the browse menu on the left, when mouse over the category, its menu items should be displayed to surface, not behind those pictures in the center panel. In the future, speed, and updating is important too, right?
Again, congrat for a very nice work.

Thanks! As soon as the Anniversary Sale is over we are going to put some serious time into filling out the products and fixing the the thumbnails and category images.

Back