NEW<------- whats this

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

it's a piece of pvc with magnets wrapped around the outside and placed in a housing. i'd stay away from it....

that what i saw, after reading,

its almost a negtive ion genarator. but for water

but if you look at it closely (bewteen me and you)

it does look pritty hot tho. look at thos spanking colors red white and blue

pretty funny...

ECO-Aqualizer Corp. meets all BBBOnLine Reliability participation and Better Business Bureau membership standards and is authorized to display the BBBOnLine Reliability seal.

This company has been in business since 04/15/2002
This company became a Better Business Bureau member in 03/31/2003
This company was approved for BBBOnLine Reliability in 04/09/2003

WOO HOO! let's buy one or two

but thats not all foke's.

if you just listen to jimmy he'll tell what happen when he installed is new me125 (witch by no coincidence has the same name as a aircraft named by the russin's years ago)

"Absolutely incredible product! Never before have I seen such a difference in my tank with anything else in this short of a period."

and

"I installed your ECO-Aqualizer and overnight I noticed"
AND thats where we are gonna stop my friends. and take a min to analize this graysush information provided 2 us.

Where under this great big sun does ANYTHING happen over night (except fish dieing) in our tanks?

"2 to energize"

"i dont think she has enought power capt'n"

Sounds like if I buy one of these, pretty much everything in my life will get better. How amazing.

but thats not all.

hold now and you will reseave 1 week free. thats right 1 week free, everything abslutely free.

I can't find the site right now but there was a guy who did some intensive research with this thing and proved it was BUNK. A little formula 51 ( samuel jackson movie that is funny as hell). It really gets my goat how people will try anything to get us to buy there products in this hobby!

Stay away.....just say NO!:lol:

well its got 180 day money back policy
kalkwasser re-ionizes cal and ka in saltwater
u are all judging a product with out using it no one here has used it to critizes is foolish im sure when the first protien skimmer came out people would of been like well thats not gonna do anything but blow bubbles
if it dose what it says it dose it would be a very good product

presumeably these are totally worthless, but i actually know someone with a very successfull aquarium who swears by them (their identity will remain a secret to avoid mocking and general berading)...i do know that some municipal water purifiying plants actually use a similar magnetic technology for god knows what, they say that if you do a blind taste test that the magnetically treated water always gets picked. go figure....im still pretty skeptical.....

Laugh at me I use it :D Cannot say fer sure how well it works if any. However it does seem to reduce water tension as the product claims. At the very least it does not appear to hurt anything. I see this prodcut as a "polisher" for experienced reefers with excellent water and chemistry condition already in place. No this thing will not fix chronic water conditions.

I don't know anything about the product, but I have to give them credit for picking a great name.. it just screams FANTASTIC!!

Eco-Aqualizer
:eek: :eek:

Maybe we could get Boomer to comment. This is a cut and paste from a scam type web site questioning the device.

Regarding last week's aquarium "EcoAqualizer" item, reader David Stafford of Cornwall, England, made an inquiry of the site:

I was very pleased to see: "ECO-Aqualizer is completely safe for both saltwater fish and freshwater fish." Could this be because it actually does nothing at all? After all, the explanation of its modus operandi has no basis in science, does it?
I suggest that readers who have not visited the site, do so now in order to understand and perhaps share Mr. Stafford's puzzlement concerning what is presented there as the technical details behind this device/system. See it at www.ecoaqualizer.com/index.htm. Phillip Newcomb, the inventor of this fish-magnet scam, promptly responded to David, obviously despairing of his dismal lack of scientific understanding, and offering this much-needed enlightenment:

Hello David,
Water is H20. H2O is Oxygen and Hydrogen. Oxygen is Negative charged. Hydrogen is positively charged. Thus water is a POLAR substance. This polar nature allows water to be a univeral [sic] solvent.

Whether fresh or salt. H2O is H20. That's the basic science. Due to the polar nature of water, +'s and -'s bind up things. ECO-Aqualizer disrupts this binding as well as hydrogen bonding.

If you feel it don't [sic] work — don't buy it. Keep doing what your [sic] doing. It's the only aquarium product with a full 180 Day Money Back Guarantee.

Thank you in advance...

Now I'm worried. Any system that "disrupts" the binding between hydrogen and oxygen, as well as between hydrogen atoms, might really spoil the entire universe! We need those +'s and -'s, friends! Oh, wait.... electrolysis does that, doesn't it? These high-tech matters confuse this old brain....

What worries me even more is that water is a "universal solvent." That means it dissolves everything, so the planet Earth is currently going into solution! Stand back! This won't be pretty!

Just what ever gets into these amateurs like Newcomb that makes them think they've got science going for them? Too many comic books, perhaps?

Back