Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Fish sauce

Just wanted to say hello! Love this hobby. Switched to the bright side of the water world. I have been doing freshwater monster fishes for years and wanted to try something new and it has been great switching over to saltwater. The colors and variety of life is unlimited. This site is on the hook!

Welcome! This is a great place for any questions and comments. Lots of people are more then willing to help out. It's also really nice having so many local people on RF that know the local stores and places to go.

Just wanted to say hello! Love this hobby. Switched to the bright side of the water world. I have been doing freshwater monster fishes for years and wanted to try something new and it has been great switching over to saltwater. The colors and variety of life is unlimited. This site is on the hook!

Welcome,
How about a little info on your salt system? Size, filtration, lights, livestock??

Maybe some pics of your past monsters.

Running a BC29 older version. Biocube's skimmer and uv sterilizer. MP10. EverGrow D120 LEDs customized to fit on top of the BC hood. 30lbs coraline encrusted LR. 20lbs live sand. 2 month old.

Livestock includes: 2 blk wht clowns, sixline, lawnmower blenny, hi fin goby paired with candy cane pistol shrimp, Yasha goby paired with candy cane pistol shrimp, (each just staying on different sides on the tank), 2x yellow tail damsel.

Big cleanup crew: nassarius snails, fighting conch, bunch of hermits, astrea's, cerith's, and a bunch of other snails.

Corals: frogspawn, octo frogs spawn, sunset monti, bunch of zoa frags, pulsing xenias, extinct neon green singularia, short tentacle neon green torch, regular torch, neon green trumpets, gold acans, hairy mushroom, red monti, dragons breath macro, tri color acro, neon green birds nest, 12" rbta.

Might seem a lot but they are all little frags.

Unfortunately all my monster pictures were deleted due to my hard drive breaking down. All I have now is just a planted tropical fish and discus ruled 240 gallon. And my BC29.

Just can't upload pictures from my iPad to images shack. Got to get my computer running again.

Welcome! This is a great place for any questions and comments. Lots of people are more then willing to help out. It's also really nice having so many local people on RF that know the local stores and places to go.

Thanks, I'm Josh btw. See yah around.

Hey! Another BIG WELCOME aboard Reef Frontiers, a lot of us locals and who also transitioned from FW Planted systems with SA Chiclids or African Chiclid tanks. Man you need a bigger tank already as there sure is a whole lot packed into 29g AIO.

Cheers, Todd

Hey! Another BIG WELCOME aboard Reef Frontiers, a lot of us locals and who also transitioned from FW Planted systems with SA Chiclids or African Chiclid tanks. Man you need a bigger tank already as there sure is a whole lot packed into 29g AIO.

Cheers, Todd

Todd

Yea, I know I do but just starting out little first so I can get the hang of how saltwater aquariums work firs. Thanks

you can use photobucket cust copy the img code into the forum. super easy.

Back