NFL Playoffs: Superbowl

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Meche

Kole Trickle
Remember:
OK, so here are the rules for the playoffs:
Each week you pick two teams (except superbowl week only pick 1 team). If your team wins, then you get their score in points. If they loose, you get zero points. The person with the most points after the superbowl, wins. A tiebreaker will be to guess the combined points of the superbowl.

Playoff standings
Aquatic Guru 37 + 54 + 77 = 168
Little Luey 60 + 27 +77 = 164
Spongebob lover 44 + 39 + 77 = 160
Reefdaddy1 23 + 42 + 77 = 142
Meche 37 + 51 + 39 = 127
DaBrowns 0 + 15 + 77 = 92
brady816 23 + 15 + 38 = 76
Chrisdaphish 21 + 42 + 0 = 63
jamiehill 0 + 51 + 0 = 51
Shallowreef 0 + 42 + 0 = 42
Roly 0 + 0 + 39 = 39
hooked82 0 + 24 + 0 = 24

Superbowl Pickem'
Indianapolis at Chicago (in Dolphin Stadium)

Since most people behind me pick the Bears....I'll go along with the Chicago Bears since I'm in the lead.

Since most people behind me pick the Bears....I'll go along with the Chicago Bears since I'm in the lead.

ROFL!! Pure strategy huh?:p We'll have to see the "Mo" dance again if you win:lol:

Here is newer shuffle for ya Guru.

for a moment i thought we were gonna see YOU dancing dood :D .

Who's throwing the Superbowl party

the party is at Meche's house dood, Nick is bringing the burgers, Bob is bringing the drinks (he said he created a new martini call the bears that suppose to put you on the floor after one:confused: ), Krish is just bringing Emily because they're swimming all the way from the Bahamas, he said he finally found a shark repelent :confused: , i'm bringing the chips :D .

rules: not puke on the bathroom, do not go streaking and some other rules :lol: :lol:

Back