North End Reefers?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

windwaterwaves

Aquaholic
Hey Everyone, I'm way up here north of Bellingham, and I drool everytime I see the trading going on down in Tacoma! I know of a couple of reefers up here, but i'm looking for other people to start trading with, buying etc. I've got the reefs running.. now I think it would be great to see more activity.

I'm thinking Everett north? Anyone?

I'm in Bellingham and will send some friend requests to whoever is interested. I'm going to be pretty busy until January but maybe we can check out each others tanks some time early next year. I don't have anything to trade yet except some RBTA that I can't get OUT of my tank. The darn thing has divided 2 times and I now have 4. My coral is growing great and someday I'll be able to frag.

Monroe here, but willing to meet in Everett area and I have some zoa frags I need/want to sell if anyone interested (shameless plug but I could not resist).:D

I'm in Lynnwood and know of several others in the local area here. A frag swap in Everett would be a lot of fun.

North Enders

I am all for attending some sort of gathering.....I'd offer up my place, but I dont even have a tank yet! :lol:

Would br great to be able to sit down and pick all of your brains!

Jeff

Let's try to get this a little farther than just talk this time.....first, who would be willing to host a gathering and how many people is reasonable? Don't want any upset spouses after all.

Next, are we just BSing and drinking beer while drooling over tanks or are we going to try to pick a topic ahead of time (dont' want to get too organized....then it becomes a club...lol)

What is "central" for this so-called north end group?

I would love to see this move forward as I am more apt to attend something up here than travel to Puyallup (no offense my south end friends).

Let's try to get this a little farther than just talk this time.....first, who would be willing to host a gathering and how many people is reasonable? Don't want any upset spouses after all.

Next, are we just BSing and drinking beer while drooling over tanks or are we going to try to pick a topic ahead of time (dont' want to get too organized....then it becomes a club...lol)

What is "central" for this so-called north end group?

I would love to see this move forward as I am more apt to attend something up here than travel to Puyallup (no offense my south end friends).

I am definately open, would love to see some tanks. In saying that, i feel it would be best to have this at someones place so that we can all drool and learn at the same time!

Being the newbie around here...I'll even offer to bring the beer!!! :D

OK, going to try once more to drive some interest into this.....where is "central" for you id you are interested in meeting up?

I think I have tried to "freind" everyone on this thread so I can keep track of us "northenders".
I think La Conner would be central for most of us but Iwould be willng to go to Lynnwood. I would also be willing to host something here at my home in Bellingham like in March. I can have quite a few people in my home (even spouses) and would love to show off my 300 DT and nano. It would be great to have suggestions on on how to improve my tank :D

How about it

OK, going to try once more to drive some interest into this.....where is "central" for you id you are interested in meeting up?

Well Since I dont have my tank yet, I am good to go anywhere!!!:lol:

I am pretty easy for the most part as it doesnt take that long to get to either Lynnwood or Bellingham.

Well Since I dont have my tank yet, I am good to go anywhere!!!:lol:

I am pretty easy for the most part as it doesnt take that long to get to either Lynnwood or Bellingham.

Cool Dolphin!
So I guess this is a call to arms!
Please let me know if any of you are interesting in coming up to Bellingham some time in March - like a sat or sun.
I can set a date.
Thanks
Jill

Cool Dolphin!
Please let me know if any of you are interesting in coming up to Bellingham some time in March - like a sat or sun.
I can set a date.
Thanks
Jill

The 3rd weekend in March is bad for me, other than that I am good to go. I actually wouldnt mind meeting up with folks sooner so that I can take a look at what people are doing and learn from everyone :D

Cool Dolphin!
I can set a date.
Thanks
Jill
As long as I get enough notice (and this seems like enough notice) and I can bring my daughter (she'll be almost 3 then) I am in. Would be great to see your tank.

Resonable newbie here, bothell/mill creek area. I'm interested in getting more involved with reefers, I know there's several people around my area but we never seem to join up for anything. I'm working on getting a tank up and running again so hopefully eventually I'll have stuff to contribute other than enthusiasm for the hobby.

Back