North Sound Reefers Are Very Cool!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Algae

The club I belong to (PNWMAS) site was down so I cruised RF and found a Ca reactor that I wanted that DJ was selling and bought it!

While talking to DJ he told me what a great group of people that you are. If DJ is any indication of the caliber of your group, I am impressed! It is nice to see a small local group that helps each other out and maintains the stoke (sorry old surfer).

While down here in Eugene/Springfield we are members of PNWMAS we are somewhat geographically isolated from the major membership in Portland/Vancouver and the higher end stores. Sound familiar? Don't get me wrong, I have a number of friends in the greater Portland area that I enjoy and I love PNWMAS. What keeps me going is the local Eugene/Springfield group that I know that we can depend on to help each other. Every so often we have pizza and a tank tour, tank drilling, sump fabrication, fragging, etc. I have made some wonderful friends and it sounds similar to your experiences.

It is great to see the same spirit with you people! PNWMAS will have a booth at Seamax which I will likely help out with. Come by and say Howdy!

Thanks again, DJ!

North Sound Reefers rock!

Keep the local stoke!!!

I just knew this was to friggin good to last ! but yeah we NORTH SOUND REEFERS do Rock :cool::rockon::smokin: :humble:

Thanks man, and is exactly why we created NSR for to have a active regional network of Reefkeepers for support, knowledge, coral banking and to have a little fun too.

Cheers, Todd

Back