~North Sound Reefers~ Bigger & Better in 2012

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

TJL

copod
Hey All, Jeff and I made the Northend LFS tour today and like we said earlier expect some new and exciting additions for the new year ahead. I will be hosting our 2012 Get Together Kick-Off at my place in January where Jeff and I will reveal the the new Sponsors and list of proposed Workshops & Fieldtrips for the year. Should be a great new year for the North Sound Reefers Club and looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Early January I'll send a broadcast e-mail with details to everyone I have contact info for.

Cheers, Todd

Ought to be good. Looking forward to all the announcements. Thank you guys for putting your time into putting this all together.

2012 is going to be a great year for the North Sound Reefers.

Thank you all for coming together to help form an awesome group of reefers and a great group of friends called the North Sound Reefers!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Todd,

I look forward to the announcement as it is finely back to reef season! The 300 is inching forward so maybe I need a schedule a meeting just to get my stuff together!

I have 2 acrylic tanks that need to become sumps. Are we doing workshops? I have the baffles rough cut and would be willing to buy enough weldon 40 to share as it expires too quickly for personal use.

It'll be nice to see some new faces from the Island, welcome. Things are starting to line up nicely for our lil club and Paul, we will definitely be having some Workshops in the coming year.

Cheers, Todd

Wow, there is a whole new world down here. LOL Or should I say up there?
Is it possible to get some more info on how to join the NSR.
I have been active at RF for the past year or so and feel that NSR would best suit me.
If someone would like to shoot me a PM on some info, dues, meetings workshops, benifits,

I have been active at RF for the past year or so and feel that NSR would best suit me.
If someone would like to shoot me a PM on some info, dues, meetings workshops, benifits,

Your here peppie! I think thats all it takes.
And as far a dues...its a high end coral frag for each of the other members, I do believe....

And as far a dues...its a high end coral frag for each of the other members, I do believe....

Okay, maybe not...

LOL
I dont have any high end corals, Most of mine are at the bottom of the tank. LOL
Mojo says I am growing fungus.

Back