Northern illinois reef tanks???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

dabears26

dapainter
There has to be some Reef Frontiers Members in the area.....If your out there what is your coral cafe` of choice...LOL...

I'm NW of Chicago in Lake in the Hills (LITH). Only been on the reef side of the hobby for a year. I try to go to Ocean Floor in LITH once a week to talk with Dave and see what's new.

Ryan

Hey Guys My name is Nick I live in Palatine just off of 53. I have Some Xenia for sale. Real cheap 5 bucks a stalk. Its taking over my tank and i need to get rid of it. If you want to you can even peel and pick which ever ones you want. I hang out at Sho Tank in Mundelien the most, That store is the best and matt(owner) is very knowledgable on everything. I also go to Sea Shor for water and what not.

Hey shallowreef ,I go to sho tank about 3 times a week .Ive probably have seen u in there before.I have posted alot since the last time I seen you on RF.There is a couple of new ones in CIMA Forum.And a few in genearal Discussion Like Let's see some coral shot's.But me and my freind (Coral Bandit)Would be intrested in some of your Xenia. I Live in Mchenry not to far from RT12and RT120.Good seeing back on RF:)Got some new pic's

I park out back.Maybe you've seen my car its a Red Mustang GT if you've seen my car when you were there then i'll try and describe myself to you.

Well my name is Ricky and here is me and my car.:)I'll be in there wensday at about 6:00 till 7:00 .me and my buddy (coral bandit) That i just got on RF.But we will be up there just checking out corals he will probably grab some of those clams he got in.I was there on Sunday.But unfortunately I had added a Hippo tang that i got from matt.And the little bugger came down with ICH.So now im treating my tank with Malichite green.So I will be on coral delay for about 2 weeks.:(

Last edited:
Back