November 17th PSAS Mtg is a FRAG SWAP!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I had a great time and got a lot of nice frags. I will post pictures tonight.

Thanks for hosting the frag swap Mike! You have a great setup there.

Here are some pics of the frags I picked up.

P1000601.jpg

P1000602.jpg

P1000603.jpg

P1000605.jpg

P1000599.jpg

I recognize that stag in the last pic.....In the right light the tips are really blue!

It will be moving up in the tank in the next couple days. I started it at the bottom of the tank and just need to make some room. The tips are a nice bluish-purple right now.

The old fifety looking unbelieveable...Mike you did a awesome job

I never saw a fifety that looked that nice!

I second that Ed. Unreal that there was no fighting going on. Great placement.
Hope things are well ED and it was good to see you. My prayers go out to you and your family.

I have to agree, the 50g is looking great. Lots of diversity. Every time I looked at it, I saw something new. :)

Thanks Tracy. :) I am proud to have you as a friend. :)

Hey Jonathon it was nice to see you at meeting.:) Frags are doing great!:)

How many have gifts for Gift exchange for next Months Party? Christmas is coming up you know, he he. ;)

We all see people in club we admire for talents. We like how someone is good at something and learn from them. We may not admit it or say thanks enough to person.

Thanks
Sincerely
Ed :)

So here is a pic of the Yelow Poci I picked up from Dan Martinez yesterday. It had a rough ride home as I realized all the water had leaked out of the bag by the time I got home. It does look good though, with nice polyp extension and decent color.

yellowpoci112107.jpg

Thanks Dan! :D

So Jonathan and Vicki, if you draw my name and I'm tankless are you going to front me a new tank setup for the fish or coral you give?:D:D:D:D:D:D Shhh.. don't tell Scott.

We are working on details; but some of us are banned from internet or personal computing at work so we can't play around on here during the day making plans. :)

Between Vicki and I, I am sure we can set you up. I have a 92g long just sitting in my basement waiting for some water! :lol:

I look around and wonder, "How the hell did I get this deep?" :rolleyes: And BTW, I owe you Colleen!

Back