Jan-15-2011 How to Frag corals.
Feb 19-2011 Bob Moore Frag swap
March19-2011 Murray W. Camp
April 16-2011 DIY fish food
May 21 2011 auction
June 18 -2011 PSAS BBQ

Also July 23rd.

Dude,
$30 bucks is really cheap for what the PSAS does for our community. And the local supporting reef stores give you 10% off with your card. My card has already paid for itself with purchases. And check out some of the great seminars PSAS has coming up!! I mean c'mon Really?? Great work PSAS thanks!!
Darrell

At this meeting will be having some Livestock for raffle and door prizes..
We will have a
NASO TANG (small)
A SMALL Yellow tang
A long nose butterfly
a anemone hermit crab (LARGE)
orange leg cone hermit (LARGE)
coral banded shrimp. (large)

along with the ATO door prize
the frag tank/sump combo raffle
the ato raffle
and anything else we may feel like giving away..

Nice addy didn't even work drove around for a hour trying to find it. Pick a better location next time. Hey we could make all of you drive to mt.vernon for the meeting

Nice addy didn't even work drove around for a hour trying to find it. Pick a better location next time. Hey we could make all of you drive to mt.vernon for the meeting
If you use "GOOGLE MAPS and put in the building number. IT COMES RIGHT UP...
I was on the phone with you..
ALSO if you made it to the Microsoft campus.. there were signs telling you what way to go to get to the right building.
Alot of people were having problems with there GPS. What happened to good old fashion maps... I usually make sure I know EXACTLY were I'm going before I leave my house.
AND the next meeting in January in on Whidby Island..
Not really our fault you live in Mt. Vernon..
Also not our fault you couldn't find the place..
works just fine sorry
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...75,-122.133089&spn=0.003499,0.010504&t=h&z=17

Last edited:
That was a great meeting! I learned alot that i can use to redo my sump. Also the yellow tang I got has already settled in, and its already started to eat the massive amounts of algae in my tank :D

That was a great meeting! I learned alot that i can use to redo my sump. Also the yellow tang I got has already settled in, and its already started to eat the massive amounts of algae in my tank :D

NIce he looks good in there. Glad you had fun...

1st off watch how you talk man....I drove 2 hrs to ge there drove around for over a hour there I put the buildin # in...well anyway I found nothing...I hope you all have fun driving around the country next month.....dude I saw on map where it told me to go....31st then u were saying on phone 35th(where the street was closed) well anyway I hope you goc goes well usually for a 1st time goc its free for all when you get a sponser....or get cheap donations just to get the supplies but going out and buying exspensive corals makes it so not everone can join(30$ come on). NOT KOOL

If you use "GOOGLE MAPS and put in the building number. IT COMES RIGHT UP...
I was on the phone with you..
ALSO if you made it to the Microsoft campus.. there were signs telling you what way to go to get to the right building.
Alot of people were having problems with there GPS. What happened to good old fashion maps... I usually make sure I know EXACTLY were I'm going before I leave my house.
AND the next meeting in January in on Whidby Island..
Not really our fault you live in Mt. Vernon..
Also not our fault you couldn't find the place..
works just fine sorry
Building: 42-44 CAFETERIA 15584 NE 31st Street REDMOND, WA 98052, United States - Google Maps

First off.. I'll talk to you any way I feel necessary.. So don't get all high and mighty on me..
MANY others found there way there so the address must have been fine. :)
Second, the grow out comp is for fun.. non profit and something to do.. if you dont like it. Don't join ...BARRIER reef donated 175$ worth of prizes AND the corals at whole sale cost...
this is not the GROWOUT thread so lets keep this on topic.

As for northenders being angry about south meetings. TOUGH. We do the best we can..
As for "driving around" in January. not gonna happen to me.. I can read a map.
I'm going out to the bar now to celebrate my Wifes birthday.. I'll finish with you Later when you calm down and think twice of who your talking to and who is in charge of the PSAS..

Well hey you "awesome cordinator" I don't care who YOU are I payed my 30$ just like everyone else..and why don't you tell everyone who brought the idea of goc to the club.....ME......hey dude i was right at the place and you couldn't tell me how to get there. Well for yor info and all otheres in the psas there will be a new club opening specialy for northenders....will post more info at later date.....huh I wonder wy I didn't do the goc??? Even tough it was myidea I wouldn't pay 30$ to do a chalice grow off ever!!!

Great meeting guys. Very informative for everyone interested in DIY and the ATO will come in handy for my new office tank. Thanks again PSAS.

Holdendaniel, if you have an issue with someone or something that took place please take it up via pm and deal with it there...The open forum is not a playground for arguing.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey sorry I missed yet another. Sounds like it went smoothly. Mostly everyone was happy with it. Sounds like a success. Can't wait for the grow out pictures.

Back