~ November ~ Reef Frontiers ~ Pic of the Month ~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here's one of my elegance coral.
IMG_0295.jpg

Nem, those are sweet! Any chance you can post them bigger? My eyes aint what they used to be.

Me too :) Ok just go to the App Store search for Tapatalk. If you already have it it will say *open* if you don't it will say *install*

I did it several years ago for another group, and I think at that time we did them for $15 ea. The photos have to be certian amount of pixels and each 'winner' got a free calander out of the deal. The photos were tagged w/ the artists name . There were lots of photos and everyone voted on them, then the top 15 were voted upon. Shipping was also provided for a couple of bucks. I think the flat rate for USPS is now $6?
I would be happy to help if that is something the group wants to do. These were the 8 x 10 kind w/ the calendar below and photo above.

I did it several years ago for another group, and I think at that time we did them for $15 ea. The photos have to be certian amount of pixels and each 'winner' got a free calander out of the deal. The photos were tagged w/ the artists name . There were lots of photos and everyone voted on them, then the top 15 were voted upon. Shipping was also provided for a couple of bucks. I think the flat rate for USPS is now $6?
I would be happy to help if that is something the group wants to do. These were the 8 x 10 kind w/ the calendar below and photo above.

Hey aja that would be great, if you could send me any info by pm I'll take a look and see what we can do.

Cheers, Todd

Ok so I finally got my LEDs set up and took these pics these are my favorite shots. Enjoy.

8ydyraza.jpg

usuryvus.jpg

6azu3ugy.jpg

zeqedava.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Back