O.K Let see some coral shots.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ohh dood you know how to make me drool... I love your corals !!!

I also like that orange monti? sps ... it's a really cute one :)

Reddish zoas

zo203.jpg

greenskirtzoas.jpg

The reds came in as hitchhikers. I bought a rock with some type of star polyps and the reds started growing a couple months later.

Jon

charlie said:
I'll see that, and raise you a hydno. and a couple of caps
Nice hand charlie .I see your call and raise you a Toad and whatever you call the other one .It Looks very similar to a pagoda cup coral but not in cup shape.Try to get a batter pic..But this cam drives me nuts:)

Jon2dk said:
The reds came in as hitchhikers. I bought a rock with some type of star polyps and the reds started growing a couple months later.

Jon
I love hitchhickers.In the reef world i stop and pic up everyone... lol... I just picked up of a couple grey w/orange center.As hitchhickers I'll try to get some photo's up...Beautiful piece jon2dk

Here is my lovely new blue sponge. I just noticed today that it developed new feet and attached itself in several places to the live rock. The orange sponge was already on a rock when I got it. The yellow one came with the live rock. And the pink one is what my husband calls Spilled Dried Raspberry Shake sponge. The pictures do not do them justice, color-wise speaking.

Back