o2manyfish - Skimmer Comparison

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

o2manyfish said:
I am going to try to solve the issue with posting the results to the thread. And then I will get everything posted so people don't have to go to my website.

Here is a suggestion: you could take screenshots of the results tables and then post them here as images.

Have you guys seen the custom euroreefs at jeffs exotic fish in the warehouse. you should run one of those. Those things are like three feet wide and eight feet high. amazing.

bradreef said:
Have you guys seen the custom euroreefs at jeffs exotic fish in the warehouse. you should run one of those. Those things are like three feet wide and eight feet high. amazing.

For a guy in Bellevue, WA you get around!

Is this awesome project still ongoing? Sure has been a long time since the last update :confused:

I am sure many reefers are dying to find out the results!

I think Dave has been very busy lately but he did tell me he hoped to make some headway this weekend on getting the next round up and running.

the thetedinator what can I say, when I go on vacation I go sight seeing. The most interesting thing I have seen was a fish called a Gem Tang at tongs down in orange county. the fish was great looking but it cost over a $1000. Feel bad for My ex-girlfreind who I dragged to all the fish stores a couple of years ago. We are even because she made me go to disney land. I grew up is San Jose and still want to go back there and see the stores. next trip is to vanc B.C.

any updates ???
i may get a new skimmer so need the feedback :)

Dave is having issues with his "real life", ie he's been working his backside off and has made no progress with the skimmer comparison.

Dave must be really busy. I haven't heard from him and he usually gets back to me pretty quick.

The last I heard was that Euro Reef wanted to donate one of their new skimmers and Dave was waiting on that since was ER's turn to go. I think he probably has it by now but hasn't had a chance to get the skimmers going.

Also, I just got a new Bubble King 250. It's the same model that we were going to use before but the manufacturer had made improvements so we decided to use the current model. One of the changes is a different needlewheel. The manufacturer has no way to test the pumps to run on the US frequency so I have two different needlwheels to check out and see if one is better for US than the other.

Don't tell anyone but the Bubble King performed so well that the other manufacturers paid Dave a huge sum of money to stop the test and destroy the results ;)

Back