• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OBD Signature Protein Skimmer Owners Forum

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hmm that is weird on the pellets, we burn through a ton of them. I guess it all has to do with the available nutrients in your systems to. Their is a product called deep water innovations Revitalize that you can use, it can be found at most hydroponic online companies.

Mike

Mike, I sent you a PM. Basically the plate thingy that the stone sits on lost one of its legs, its the old non removable style. Can i get a replacement the new removable style? And i want to stop by and get that sand.

As always impeccable customer service from mike. Stopped by this evening to pick up some sand, walked out with all sorts of goodies half of which Mike wouldn't even let me pay for. Talked tank for an hour and got some great pointers and tips. A1 customer service. Thank you again.

Nice person IMO as well. I notice that the Tims bio pellets do last much longer than two lil fishes. Old style and new. Eco bak is another good one.

Also I haven't cleaned my air stones yet. Gonna run em prob in white vinegar and water.
D

Back