Ocellaris Clownfish - Captive Bred - SEPT 16, 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Elmo18

Clownfish
Hi there. It seems that I have gotten a few PM's about whether I will have clownfishes big enough to bring to the meeting. These are 100% CB Ocellaris clownfishes bred inhouse, parents are Indonesian variants.

I was absent at the last meeting at the Shark Reef, and I was planning to bring some then. I apologize for my absence. If you are interested in an Ocellaris clownfish, or a pair of Ocellaris clownfishes, let me know here, or send me a PM and I will make a list below.

$10 per fish.

Best,
Ilham

** Just as a NOTE: if you guys are worried about 'inbreeding', I have babies from a couple different Ocellaris pairs. So if you are wanting a pair, each fish will be from different Ocellaris parents. Not that it matters much since mutations will not happen until F8 or even further, but I know some of you will want to know and also care :)

Last edited:
list..

4 Ed Hahn
2 B Reese (friday) - picked up.

..updates later..

About 15 more are ready to go. PM if interested. These will be brought to the meeting.

Best,
Ilham

Last edited:
Ilham, I'd like an oscellaris. I've had one for about 7 years and he needs a buddy. His woman died a few years back. he's really small, probably 1.5". Quite strange!

As you know I have an RBTA and my current clownfish could care less about it. That's what living 7 years in a FOWLR tank will do to a man.

Anyway I'm getting off topic. Not sure if I will be at the meeting but I could come buy and grab a clown sometime soon.

Thanks for the clowns Ilham. I bought them without my wife suspecting and didn't tell her until after she spotted them. She immediatly claimed both clowns as hers and told me I could put the money back into my fish budget if I would take care of them for her :).

They are eating like little pigs and have settled in nicely.

I was hoping to get to the meeting and join PSAS this month but wasn't able to. I'll try next.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the clowns Ilham. I bought them without my wife suspecting and didn't tell her until after she spotted them. She immediatly claimed both clowns as hers and told me I could put the money back into my fish budget if I would take care of them for her :).

They are eating like little pigs and have settled in nicely.

I was hoping to get to the meeting and join PSAS this month but wasn't able to. I'll try next.

Thanks again.

That is awesome to hear Brian :)

Best,
Ilham

I still have about 12-14 Ocellaris clowns, all about 1" ready to go :)

$10 per fish/$20 for a pair. Completely 100% Captive Bred to my standards.

In October, they will be $15 per fish/$25 for a pair.

Best,
Ilham

Do they eat flake? Where in Seattle are you?

Yes, they are all trained to eat dried, frozen, etc foods.

I have them eating all kinds of flakes, crushed mysis, brine, etc. I am near Ravenna/Greenlake/University District by the UW.

Best,
ilham

Back