official July tank tour thread. Finally

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I cant find the map with directions/addresses. I really want to attend-But, No Map! What gives????

Mike Dominoski (D-Fiant)

There are addresses, directions and anticipated arrival times in the post above. You can take the addresses from this post and Mapquest. People are free to go to whichever location they want to so everyone can Mapquest from the location they are coming from.

Yes Rich that would be fine. We renew in a couple months; as our current membership expire the end of August. We will catch up with you in September for membership!

Colleen

Ok since this starts tommorrow morning why dont we try and post where we are coming from and If we can carpool.

Who is coming from the south?

North?
eastside?
other?

damn im not going to be able to make it i have a funeral i have to go to..but i really want to se jessib tank wold some one take a few pics for me?

Not sure if I am going to be able to make the tour - I hope to make it but don't wait up for me! I will still have my tank available for viewing however so don't think I'm bailing out!

I was supposed to be going, but I have my friends son's birthday that I am helping with. So, hopefully next time!!

I will be harvesting some of my Chaeto macroalgae as well tomorrow morning. If you would like to get a chunk, just drop by or come to the tour with a small ziploc, or container.

- Ilham

Last edited:
OK hmm...I'm officially awake...but is my place clean?!?!!? Errr.....not really :lol:

- Elmo

Elmo. Im going to be earlier if thats ok.... so get ready with that frag.... hmmmm.... that cap that we talked about... the orange and/or the green.

I am going to meet up with the tour at Aaron's. Ilham will have enough people at his place...he doesn't need me there too.

reedman said:
I am going to meet up with the tour at Aaron's. Ilham will have enough people at his place...he doesn't need me there too.

Dito: IIlhams set-up is really cool though. I was just over there a week or so ago.

Shoot, only a few hrs til my place! Better scrape some corraline!!!

hey does anyone know about Aaron's place like what's number of his apartments is ? or if you read this Aaron could you pm me

Last edited:
I'm going to skip the tour due to driving time and too much work around the house vs too little time off of regular work, ie installing a kitchen. Maroon clowns should be hatching this am, so I may try to collect a few...

Have Fun,
Jon

I wish I was there with you guys!... :cry: ...I am sure you guys are having a Awesome time.. :)

If I could have gotten out of moving stuff, I would be there.. :)

Back