OMG I got 3....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ohh man have I been busy!!! on sunday I worked a 14 hr day I finally took some pictures with my brand new Nikkon D70 SLR last night around 10pm I dont even know how to use this camera yet:lol: so my futer shots with it I am sure will be much better so here is a picture of my new fish enjy!!!!

Matt

thanks everyone, I will try to get better pictures soon, I havent figured out how to use my camera yet:lol:
they sure are amazing fish though!

Matt

these fish are hard to photograph, they make such quick sudden moves! here is another attempt...

Matt

Here are a couple more pictures of these Beautifull fish, I have made some progress with my camera so I think they may be better pictures..

Matt

Amazing photos! I need a better camera man...My shots never look anything like it is supposed to :doubt: Do those fish require sand Matt (not sure if it was mentioned already :oops: ) ?

nope they dont need sand.. They are actually very easy fish to keep as well. (so I have heard and read)
the best thing about them is they school so they are always right with eachother and they seem to pick a spot in the tank and stay there also I should mention that they are always out and hardly ever hide. when the lights are off they all 3 sleep together under a small rock its pretty cool!!!

Matt

Thanks Matt...I'll have to ask my friend to try and get me a few of them if I can't find anything locally to put in my tank. I want more fish, but can only keep small ones:)

you can get them on marinedepotlive.com for $120 each thats the cheapest I have ever seen them besides for at shark reef with is local to seattle..

Matt

Well, importing marine stuff is a no no remember. My buddy has a way to get it done for me from his supplier so I'll have to see what becomes of it. I may try and get another royal gramma. I had one, but was injured on the way home to the tank. Anyways man...Thanks for the info:)

These are nice fish... but the price, wow. The pictures are good too, but I guess I'd just have to see one in person to appreciate why they're so expensive.

Hey slick I can understand what you mean about price but the way I look at it they are very beautiful fish and hard to find and most important what isn't expencive in this hobby?:eek:

Matt

Nice pictures Matt. I just heard about this thread yesterday so sorry for not responding. The fish look great!!! Glad to get them for you. Hope to see you again soon.

Back