On the lookout for a mid-sized cube

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hi all -- New to Seattle (coming from Atlanta), and I'm thinking about setting up a tank out here (I sold off three tanks back home). I'm not in a big hurry (still in temp housing with MSFT), but I'll be on the lookout for tank deals for the next little while. I've read posts pointing to the top shops around town, but which one might have the best deals on tanks? Particularly cubes? And of course, if anyone has a cube for sale, I'd be interested. Thanks!

I think 300 gallons isn't that big?

Tangee has a nice cube that will make it a nice centerpiece for any room. It is a nice tank :)

You can PM her about the tank and she is in Washington State. Pm to Tangee

Best,
Ilham

jetaero said:
I believe that the tank I mentioned is 134 gallons.

-Josh-:cool:

Oh hmm I was talking about Tangee's 300 gallon. My apologies for the confusion :)

Best,
Ilham

Elmo18 said:
Oh hmm I was talking about Tangee's 300 gallon. My apologies for the confusion :)

Best,
Ilham
hey ilham any idea how much tangee wants for that cube?

Thanks for the info guys. Tangee's tank is too big and awesome for me, but maybe I'll stop by Blue Sierra and see what they have. Also, Tangee, I forgot to ask in my PM, but you mentioned that your tank was made by someone local? Mind passing along the manufacturer? Thanks again for the tips everyone...

Back