• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Once live rock- LARGE pieces! - No Longer Available

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

danno14

That's Dumas!
Once live rock- LARGE pieces!

This is most of the rock from my retired 240g tank. Included is the contents of a full 50g barrel, of rock that was in my 100g sump. Most of the rock grew in place in either my old setup or when it was in Bob's possession, so most of the pieces are pretty big. Im going to guess 200-300 pounds in all. I drained the tank over a year ago and this rock has been sitting in totes ever since. I would prefer someone take it all as I am no longer in the hobby and don't really want to fool with piecing out the rock. I will post pics of the tote with the biggest pieces tomorrow, as I apparently forgot to get a picture of them.

It's been a long time since I was active on reef frontiers but I'm sure there are still people around who remember me and maybe even my setup. I will have more (hardware) available as I get to posting it. To those of you who may still have my email and phone number (ending in 1106) give me a shout.

List Date: 5/16/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Once live rock- LARGE pieces!
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Once live rock- LARGE pieces!

hey there Danno. it has been a long time. i do remember you. your tank was so nice. if you don't know Dan. he is a real nice guy. he has always gave me a good deal. so if you need rock. hit him up.

Sorry!
I live Between sumner and Bonney lake on lake tapps. As for what kind it is: what I grew combined with what ended up in there during twenty years of reef keeping ;)

Last edited:
That's a bit out of my driving range, darn. Looks like some awesome pieces in there, glws!

Ferndale! Yikes!
You aren't kidding.....
I used to have to go to Bellingham every other month or so and hated the Everett commute. I can get to Salt Lake City in the same amount of time!

Problem is, I love Bellingham!

I still need to get pics of the biggest pieces too. Maybe today :)

Back