open day trout fishing. here is a few pics of the huge rainbow trout

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reefman069

want more mini maxi
open day fishing on mineral lake 4-24-10. chris and i went fishing and cought a few huge rainbow trout. i got a 8.0 lb rainbow and chris got a 6.0 lb and a 7.1 lb rainbow. here is a few pics.

You throw them on the grill yet? I need to hit the lakes this year. I was too busy with salmon last year. By the way you ready for the KINGS? I will be hitting up the Skok come august 1st.

well you know me

You throw them on the grill yet? I need to hit the lakes this year. I was too busy with salmon last year. By the way you ready for the KINGS? I will be hitting up the Skok come august 1st.

im always down to go fishing. chris and i have been going down to the barrier dam. the kings are already down there.

I heard the meat on them at the BD is pretty mushy but good for smoking though. Then again like you told me you got to toss out softball sized egg clusters out there to catch them lol.

thank you

Went to Mineral last year and came back with nothing...:lol: Nice job those are some of the biggest Rainbows I've seen!!!:)

going back this friday to see if we can get a few more.

so when are you going to get a fish tank back up and running. oh ya hows the little kid doing.

Im thinking I might have to go hit it up one of weekend. I have been looking for a good place to go since moving up here.

Back