• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ORA FIsh/Coral & Special Clam Shipments 1/25

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
We have a special shipment of clams including 1.5", 2", and 3" Ultra Maximas and Derasas coming in friday 1/25. The 1.5" Maximas will be on sale for under $30 each. Call friday for sale price!

There is also a shipment coming in from ORA on friday. Here is a list of what's coming from ORA. Remember, all these items are captive bred!

Ocellaris Clowns
Black Ocellaris Clowns
Tomato Clowns
Clarkii CLowns
Pink Skunk CLowns
Neon Dottybacks
Striped Dottys
Orchid Dottys
Hybrid Indigo Dotty (fridmani X sankeyi)
Neon Goby
Queen Conch
Fighting Conch
Long Polyp Leather
Toad Stool Leather
Australian Delicate Staghorn
Green Birds Nest
Scripps Green Tip Stag
Miami Orchid Stag
Blue Tortuosa
Turquoise Stag

Instant Ocean 160 Gallon Mix Salt Buckets are always $34.99 with any $20 purchase!

Last edited:
And maybe you can Matt....I didn't mean to imply this was a one day sale:) The small clams will be specially priced until they are gone! I'm trying to price them as low as possible and until I get the final invoice with shipping (fri) I won't know if they will be $24.99 or $29.99.

Edit...the Croceas were not ready to ship so we got some Derasa Clams instead. The Maximas are coming also. This shipment got moved up a day and we'll have them acclimated by thursday afternoon.

post some pics on the black occelaris and the torts please. and how much are they.

I'm out of town until monday but I'll try to get Tim or Chris to post pictures. Black Ocellaris are 39.99 and the Tort is 49.99.

Last edited:
okay tim should have pics up sat. night. the miami orchid stags and the green seriatopora is sweet. the green seriatopora has a green base with neon green polyps. the indigo dottyback is rad, if you have never seen one, think of it as a neon baby blue with really faint striped sankeyi.

the clams prices are as follows:
tiny maxima .75"-1"- 24.99 or 2+ at 19.99ea
3.5" maxima-59.99 or 2+ 49.99ea
4.5" maxima-79.99 or 2+69.99ea

I stopped by there tonight.. those torts are very very nice!!!! so tempted to come see you guys again tomorrow.

Back