Ora'S new clown fish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

a clown is a clown I like unique corals and fish I want what I like in my tank. I will spend money on my tank this is a hobby to me not a life style. I am not captian save a hfish. I will not release it to a stream or ocean or let a dog run away on purpose. but if my dog is sick well 30 bucks and it is out of its misery. a fish and or coral something in my tank same rules apply. I will toss alot of things out there to people for free I always hook the ones who helped me out first. but I think it is intresting that there is a group of people working to help the fish from being like all the tangs in hawaii sitting in a dumpster, and working to make it easier for use to get locally. and the first piccassos didn't come from ORA they came from a breeder mid west or back east somewhere were I believe I read ora got them from her. and she was selling them 300 for a gradeA's ect. just like people send Ora corals to grow out. and tyree and whom ever else is out there that does this. after it hits my tank I forget the names I like what I like and buy what I like. being I have to look at it........ and a quality fish from ORA which I had nothing but good luck with there fish and coral is worth the few extra bucks. ORA corals I know are not all that expensive nor is there fish I remember when red planet was first released people were spending 150 200 for a frag of a frag from coral that is wrong IMO buy a frag for 25 bucks wholsale and frag it to make 600 as there frags are never that small always branching and encrusting. but this hobby is alot of bandwagon jumping I noticed I even fell into it for a while. as most have. I personally think the domino is but ugly but I do like the midnight ones lol

I will work on breeding a cat fish and a lion fish and see what I get out of that......I think I will call it Meow fish

They are located at the Clear Creek Nursery::::11688 Clear Creek Road
Silverdale, WA 98383 360-308-8210

Back