Our newest addition :)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Beckmola24

Hawkfish
Here is our family's newest addition. Her name is Daisy. She is 3 months old next Wed. She's a yellow lab and is a cutie :)

Daisyinfrontofdoor.jpg

She is adjusting quite nicely to our family and our spoiling:)

3pets.jpg

Awesome Becky. Really cute little puppy. LOL
I had a cat that looked just like yours. Shadow Brother. He was my favorite. Used to jump from the floor to my chest, no claws and just expect me to catch and hold him. He would follow me for miles with my dog when we went for walks in the woods. Some freaking A-hole poisoned him.

Ok OK, I went a little nuts with the camera tonight, but here are some more cute pics of her :)

I love the first one because you can see her wrinkled forhead :) She wrinkles it when she's thinking or interested in something and it's SO cute :) I'm smitten, I know....

Daisylookinginthekitchen.jpg

Daisylayinginthekitchen.jpg

Ok mom stop taking my picture... I know I'm cute :) LOL... She has some funny expressions... ;)

Daisyinfrontofdoorlaying.jpg

Last edited:
OHHHH !!! THAT'S SO CUTE !!! i have always wanted a lab, they are so adorable, cute and you feel like you wanna hug them the whole time (sort of like Mattseattle's dog, is a chow chow!!)

just keep the pictures coming Becky, i always enjoy seeing dog's pictures :)

ahhhh !!!
i also love the second picture in your first post :) hehe they look so cute sleeping together.

please please please more !!! or just can just pm pictures :D .

I just wanna grab that little fuzz ball and give her tickles! She's so adorable! Congrats on the new addition to your family!

The sad thing about that second picture Gabby is that there are 2 pets missing (2 other cats).... :) I guess it's not sad, just a little crazy... I have such a managerie here... We're almost to the point where we need to move to a bigger house because of the pets. :lol:

lol !! that can be an excuse :D .
well since we're missing 2 cats, i think you should add a picture of them too and a picture of Daisy.

Well, since I felt bad for not showcasing them too, here's the rest of my animal family ;) I'll have to take some more pics of Daisy tomorrow :) She's sleeping out cold right now ;)

Oliver is the Grey, Cassie is the baby (she's older now, but I love the pic)

2002-11-09-23-34148.jpg

Yea, she's hilarious when she runs with those legs and paws :) She looks so un-coordinated and like she could fall at any time :)

Becky,

I just looked at those paws....gonna be a fairly big one.

Congrats!!! I love Lab's. I had to put down Cheyenne this summer but Cherokee is still going strong. In fact, we were just playing a short time ago.

Back