Our Reef!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

matts125

Well here are some updated pictures of our reef after our dreadfull move. During the move we decided to touch up our stand (since it was 20 years old with the original finish on it) we painted it and added a crown moulding along with a base board. So I will include a picture of it before and after please let me know what you all think, you will notice in the old picture we had a lot more livestock, we had some problems with our sandbed that caused some significent loss. Needless to say it is bare bottom now.

Thanks so much for looking everyone!!!

Matt and Niki

I also wanted to say a Thanks to a few people for helping me with my move, and for (donating a few small corals to help me cope with all the loss.)

Susie (Tangee) and her husband for lending some equipment and a huge helping had with the move, not to metnion a few leather frags Thanks Susie!!!

Jesshimom gave me a couple leathers and a mushroom so I want to say thanks to her as well.

Andy (wacoral) thanks for the zoas, red sea xenia, and a few mushrooms.

Thanks again everyone, this fourum really brings us reef keepers together.

Matt and Niki

Hey Matt,
The tank looks great. How is the RBTA doing? It was great meeting you and your family.:)
Scott&Colleen

Scott and Colleen,
The rbta is doing well, it eats well but is smaller then I thought it is only maybe 1.5'-2'' but my tank has much stronger light then what it came from (atleast I think) I have 2 venture 10k 250 watt halides and 4 48'' vho's (464 watts) So we will see how much more it expands over the next week or so...

Matt and Niki

Very nice tank!! And now you have a bit of space for growth/additions ;)

But honestly - moulding ... white doesn't look good with new paint. Why didn't you make it same color, or at least a shade of similar one?

Hey solov, The mouldings arent painted yet, we are still deciding on a color for them... that is why they are white....:D

Matt and Niki

Back