Banned
I have a 29g satwater tank, Looking to put
2 clowns
1 blue spotted goby
cleaner shrimp
diamond goby
and maybe 1 other smaller fish.

Over stocking?

That would definitely be overstocked. I'd stop at the pair of Clowns, as long as they were of the smaller species of Clowns. Maybe one other small fish. Diamond Gobies can bet 6" long and it's recommended that they go in a 55 or larger aquarium. Blue Spots can get up to 5" and are also recommended in nothing smaller than a 55.

Ya very true, but i was thinking of saving my money and looking at picasso or snowcasso. the artcle under livestock with the picasso for sales just got me hooked on them. Even though they are expensive.

thats not over stocked this is over stocked. 2 clowns, 2 p.j cardinals, 2 yellow gobys, 1 yellow tang one clean shrimp a bunch of crabs and snails, and a whole bunch of corals that in my 29 gal right now, and will be there for one more month. Believe me. i feel very bad but my 125 should be here this weekend and I still have to plum it and everything else before i can move every thing over But the size of the fish does matter.

CC125, could you use a rummbermaid tud as a sump and put a fish or two in it. I'm sure someone has an overflow around you for cheap or something...

Back