Pacific Coast Import Chiller. Beware of warranty!!!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow Alberto in all the years I have known and seen you on the boards thats the most writing I have seen you do, lol

glad it has worked out.

Mike

The sad thing is he had to come to a message board and vent about it in order for the company to even notice it. If they're name hadn't been drug through the muck do you think the owner would be wanting to call him??

I am very certain that this is not the case... The owner (Steve) is unlike any business owner that I know... He actually Works LOL... He is probably one of the Nicest Business owners I have met in reguards to products... I know if Steve had known about this prior it would not have gotten this far and it would have been a Praise from Alberto.. Or maybe a complaint/praise... In any case I am glad it worked out and things are resolved now... The only reason I got the Owner invloved in the First place is I knew for cetain that he was not made aware of the Situation in the way things were handled... In all the many years he has been in business this is the first issue I have ever seen make it to the boards... Well Except praises

James

KUDOS' to you!
I seem to think even the best of the best things like this happens, in most cases it should in time work itself right otherwise your dealing with an unrepuatable company, I don't see how anyone would do business in that manner, even though I know from time to time it happens.

Very Cool!!
Alberto, Thank you for taking the time to post all of this up on the board, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I'm glad this issue was resolved to your satisfaction. I'm also glad you're contemplating getting a redundant chiller for your system. I was going to suggest that to you especially after reading that Michale Moye (64Ivy) uses two for his 500 gallon tank. I believe they are 2 hp's also.

Its good to see Steve Weeks went above and beyond to make things right. His actions and efforts are very much inline with what I've heard and experianced with PCI.

James/Illusion,
I'm glad you brought this to Steve's attention. No doubt things would have turned out differently had you not gotten involved. Thanks for helping out.

Nick

Back