• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pacific Sun LED group buy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

We have a summerhouse in Tuscany, Italy....we had our italian neighbours up for my birthsday the day before the vocano blew. We´ve been stuck with them for a week now and it doesn´t seem like the airspace opens before the weekend. Nice people but we have to entertain them whilst working...we´re longing to be on our own. But still I guess we´re better off than Rafal:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

some good news: http://www.lot.com/Info/EN/aspx/Content_18232.aspx

it may take a few days so please stay patient. once I know anything - I will let you know. also - there will be work done on the website and it may be off the line for few days this week. It is going from a simple WP template to Magento e-commerce solution.

Last edited:
Awesome, So I imagine there will be several transfers, but once it hits the states does it ship directly to Barrier? Or are the lights shipped to you, and then you ship to us?

Is this something where we may be looking at a couple days, or several weeks? I know you can't be certain, but I was wondering how if you might have an idea of how long it "should take". If volcanos and presidents were all in good health. LOL

one more thing for those who are equipment junkies: later on this year there will be limitted edition of anniversary lamp released. About 50 units world wide. Red housing and with 5W CREE. so Black Python will be about 280W and IO 130W.

it takes about 2-3 days for me to pick up the lamps once they arrive in US (custom clearence). than I would either ship to Cy or directly to you. I have to figure it out what will be cheaper since as of right now we are 15 lamps in total - I will work some magic with Cy on numbers.

Awesome, So I imagine there will be several transfers, but once it hits the states does it ship directly to Barrier? Or are the lights shipped to you, and then you ship to us?

Is this something where we may be looking at a couple days, or several weeks? I know you can't be certain, but I was wondering how if you might have an idea of how long it "should take". If volcanos and presidents were all in good health. LOL

Man I am dying to get these lights installed. I am not complaining just sharing my excitement. I promise though, I will not ask again, I can be patient.:oops:

JUST HURRY! :D:lol:

I get up 6am each morning to check the news and send out a few emails to Przemek and catch him on skype to get some updates. You guys understand that his entire parts delivery schedule is off now for the last 10 days it may take few days to complete the order.

Man I am dying to get these lights installed. I am not complaining just sharing my excitement. I promise though, I will not ask again, I can be patient.:oops:

JUST HURRY! :D:lol:

one more thing for those who are equipment junkies: later on this year there will be limitted edition of anniversary lamp released. About 50 units world wide. Red housing and with 5W CREE. so Black Python will be about 280W and IO 130W.

See.... this is exactly why I am holding out. I have heard of the 5w cree LED lamps. I know you say this is a limited edition piece but once that hit the market others will follow.

Back