• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pacific Sun LED group buy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

well here is the problem lots of cats and dogs at house(tumbleweeds of hair daily)>>> i have a large sump with plenty of gas exchange. was told with the led there is a minimal ammount of gas at that? planing on having lights inches above if not directly on lids..
the lids would have notches in the back of them for powerhead wires .

well here is the problem lots of cats and dogs at house(tumbleweeds of hair daily)>>> i have a large sump with plenty of gas exchange. was told with the led there is a minimal ammount of gas at that? planing on having lights inches above if not directly on lids..
the lids would have notches in the back of them for powerhead wires .

maybe a canopy can help?

Monday/Tuesday I should have the dates. I do no know that the obstacle why other lamps were not sent has been resolved so it is now about packing it and sending. Monday/Tuesday. as soon as I know - I will let you.

Any updates yet? :)

160 unit with 60 degree focal lenses - one of the MR members picked that unit up today. he will post pics tomorrow - i will provide the link:

newcreeunit.jpg

i wanted to thank Cy for getting us our lights overnight from Jersey. i was up till 3AM hooking them up and playing with them.

i would definately do another group buy with barrier reef in equipment or livestock.

Back