Pacific Sun LEDs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i heard of him on reef central. im not sure he works there anymore. whats going on with it?

I have the Black Python Master and Slave and the lights are working perfectly...schedule that I have set up works...blue tooth works...however the screen will turn to giberish(sp). In order to reset the info on the screen I have to do a hard restart(unplug->plug back in) and the screen will go back to displaying the correct info. It's just obnoxious. I was trying to contact him to see if there is a fix for it or if I can get a new unit.

sounds like a board issue i read about this when i was doing research on whether i wanted a led system or plasma system but i cant remember where i read it at.

He's still there. He is making some big changes at Pac Sun including new models for for 2011 and possibly a rebranding. I'll let him fill in the details when he's ready. Let me know if you don't get a hold of him and I'll call him for you.

He's still there. He is making some big changes at Pac Sun including new models for for 2011 and possibly a rebranding. I'll let him fill in the details when he's ready. Let me know if you don't get a hold of him and I'll call him for you.

So this must be this ReefTech I see that replaced the PacificsunUSA website. I gotta say that kinda worried me a bit when I saw that. It looked like another company had bought them out and would possibly had left us PSLED buers stranded. I'm glad to hear that this may not be the case.

Back