"Paris Hilton - Loaded in So Many Ways" and "Paris: Hunger Drove Me to Crime."

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i think she's a dumbass and selfish .
I mean she could get into an accident and someone could get hurt... just because Princess didn't think of her acctions + i dont' get it ... they have so much money and they drive??? sheesh if i had that much money i'd pay someone to drive me around.
now how come she has a licence i dont' :p :D.

Good you all agree so far! She is so stupid! There was a hardees comercial not to long ago and it was so wrong! I wrote the company and told them my kids could see this! What were they getting at! She is so gross!

Ok, I have to admit, I loved my name until she came out. I was named Paris first dammit!!!! I'm older, but now I hate my name, I am always compared to her, or when people repeat it, its "like Paris Hilton?" Hell no. Last time I checked I was shorter and chubbier, not blonde dumb and annoying.

wait a minute .... i do think the name Paris is a cute name :).
Now about her... i don't know if it's only me or she has a face of a prostitute :p .... seriously.

Hey did any of you see her movie, that was great! Oh wait, what forum is this

LOL!!1 :lol:

I just threw up in my mouth a little too. May not be all Paris Hiltons fault though. I just came from a thread talking about Krish in tights.:p :lol:

Bimbo:d :d :d :d

Feed her to the bear Charlie. On second thought, probably no meat on her for him...

i think she's a dumbass and selfish .
I mean she could get into an accident and someone could get hurt... just because Princess didn't think of her acctions + i dont' get it ... they have so much money and they drive??? sheesh if i had that much money i'd pay someone to drive me around.
now how come she has a licence i dont' .

Good you all agree so far! She is so stupid! There was a hardees comercial not to long ago and it was so wrong! I wrote the company and told them my kids could see this! What were they getting at! She is so gross!

Ok, I have to admit, I loved my name until she came out. I was named Paris first dammit!!!! I'm older, but now I hate my name, I am always compared to her, or when people repeat it, its "like Paris Hilton?" Hell no. Last time I checked I was shorter and chubbier, not blonde dumb and annoying

wait a minute .... i do think the name Paris is a cute name .
Now about her... i don't know if it's only me or she has a face of a prostitute .... seriously.

Yeah, but... :badgrin:

Last edited:
My friends and i saw paris's video "One night in paris" i wouldn't rave about it to anybody but she is a bit of an airhead in the vid. She is a poster child for STDs. Oh and how come nobody has mentioned the South Park Episode of Paris hilton and Mr. Slave in a Whore off Match? That was hilarious! oooh Jesus Christ. :lol:

Back