*Partial naked black percula*

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reef18ster

Sea Monster
I think there was someone on here looking for a partial naked black percula clownfish but I can't find the thread. I think it was described as having a white horseshoe marking on its head. There is one at the Lynnwood Petco that has similar markings which I saw today. It has the horseshoe marking on the head and only a half bar on the tail. The rest of its body is solid black. Who ever you are, go get from them before they kill it!

I think there was someone on here looking for a partial naked black percula clownfish but I can't find the thread. I think it was described as having a white horseshoe marking on its head. There is one at the Lynnwood Petco that has similar markings which I saw today. It has the horseshoe marking on the head and only a half bar on the tail. The rest of its body is solid black. Who ever you are, go get from them before they kill it!

That was me!

That was me! I'll pm you.

lol kuya about get them before they kill it...:D

Back