PC Goes Boom !!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Now here's a way off statement...waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

Dont get their duo core. Its sloooooow.

Don

So I digress...

Glad to hear that Boomer...sounds like too many cooks in the kitchen.

End of the day it does sound like it was a hardware problem and it's nice you're getting a new PC...though a free floppy is hardly worth your time and troubles...you should get a free vacation to Hawaii!

Now here's a way off statement...waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

So I digress...

Glad to hear that Boomer...sounds like too many cooks in the kitchen.

End of the day it does sound like it was a hardware problem and it's nice you're getting a new PC...though a free floppy is hardly worth your time and troubles...you should get a free vacation to Hawaii!

Hu! I have 6 of them and they are the worst computers Ive ever owned. None are more than 8 months old. The old vaio is many times faster. Dell through in a freebee $399 laptop that smokes my $3000 business class duo core machine.

Don

Donny, if you mean the dual intle 4's, yes that is what I have. To late now. It is fast enogh for me.

Intel(R)Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz 3.06 GHz
1012 MB Ram
32-Bit

Donny, if you mean the dual intle 4's, yes that is what I have. To late now. It is fast enogh for me.

Intel(R)Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz 3.06 GHz
1012 MB Ram
32-Bit

All six of mine are d620 atg's w 4g ram. Running xp pro.

Don

We just bought our 2nd Mac. This thread is making me profoundly appreciate that decision. I hope the new PC works out for you Boomer. Five or six years ago my hubby got an HP for his birthday. 4 Exchanges later he ended up with a different model from HP that worked. Long live Mac.

Donny, I go by how fast a PC can lauch a full blown Photoshop and this new one is faster than my old Dell with a 1 GHz and 256 RAM but not by leaps and bounds by any means. But fast enogh for me I'm not to picky.

We just bought our 2nd Mac. This thread is making me profoundly appreciate that decision. I hope the new PC works out for you Boomer. Five or six years ago my hubby got an HP for his birthday. 4 Exchanges later he ended up with a different model from HP that worked. Long live Mac.

As stated earlier, just bought my first..couldnt be happier..it just works!!

Back