Peppie's apology

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey peppie nuthing wrong with speaking your mind wich u do freely. dont let it bug u. u and me both know u gots back here.

Thanks Nick,
We both know, and some others know we have butted heads in the past. Using the BIG 12lb. sledge. LOL
That is a thing of the past, and we have gotten over it. That situation just goes to show that we can move on in a positive direction, regardless what was said in the past.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Wish I was in a better way as to where I was able to help you out. Just got called back to work myself, my play money has dried up after the last stint of unenjoyment.

And you are right, I shouldnt let it bug me. That is a part of me that need some work.

well I am glad your not going to let it bug. and ya you got your say and all..

attack it was never meant to be but maybe a eye opener to attitudes here. And by what you both have written I think it shows more about yourself and who you are.

I will be at the bbq. with meat balls and beer..

And just cause we don't see eye to eye on every little thing don't mean we cant figure out a way to get a long.

well I am glad your not going to let it bug. and ya you got your say and all..

attack it was never meant to be but maybe a eye opener to attitudes here. And by what you both have written I think it shows more about yourself and who you are.

I will be at the bbq. with meat balls and beer..

And just cause we don't see eye to eye on every little thing don't mean we cant figure out a way to get a long.

I asked that you keep what has transpied between you and I seperate yet you say "the both" of you. You want to open some eyes? Sir, you have mine WIDE open along with others here that have and will read this thread word for word. I do truly hope that people read all that I have wrote and keep it seperate. I have to hear a reply from you diected specificall for me about anthing I have said.

Your original attack here was also directed at the old timers and you mention they should hang up their keyboards. You may want to clarify which of those you speak of?

what has got you so angy that you caused you to make your first post here on this thread? How is it that you have taken it upon yourself to be your own little police after blaming peppie for that behavior?

and finally, is it some kind of threat that you state you will be at matts BBQ given that me and peppie are personal friends with matt? I sure hope not and if so please don't bring kind of attitude to a family event. If you feel the need for that kind of immature behavior....well thats just not cool. Not the first time reefers have come to fists here. I personaly HATE the concept of fighting regardless of my abilty to defend myself. and I also personsly feel given these recent events that you should probably remove yourself from the BBQ this time around or at least untill there is some water under the bridge, given that it does sound threatening.

I asked that you keep what has transpied between you and I seperate yet you say "the both" of you. You want to open some eyes? Sir, you have mine WIDE open along with others here that have and will read this thread word for word. I do truly hope that people read all that I have wrote and keep it seperate. I have to hear a reply from you diected specificall for me about anthing I have said.

Your original attack here was also directed at the old timers and you mention they should hang up their keyboards. You may want to clarify which of those you speak of?

what has got you so angy that you caused you to make your first post here on this thread? How is it that you have taken it upon yourself to be your own little police after blaming peppie for that behavior?

and finally, is it some kind of threat that you state you will be at matts BBQ given that me and peppie are personal friends with matt? I sure hope not and if so please don't bring kind of attitude to a family event. If you feel the need for that kind of immature behavior....well thats just not cool. Not the first time reefers have come to fists here. I personaly HATE the concept of fighting regardless of my abilty to defend myself. and I also personsly feel given these recent events that you should probably remove yourself from the BBQ this time around or at least untill there is some water under the bridge, given that it does sound threatening.

All I have to say if what???????????

You need to go calm down somewhere!!!!!!!!

And trust me I will not threaten you..I am way more of just flat out action.
But I would say your the only person here writing trying to elevate this thread to violence.
So I turn your craziness back on you and ask if you are some how trying to form some kind of group to attack me and my wife and my 5 month old son when we come to the BBQ??? your ability? are you a secret ninja?

I am glad your eye's are open and that you'er upset.. Because that means you care and your not really a big bully.. How ever I will tell you that it might be time to stop reading into things more than what they are..

If Matt does not want me at the bbq I am ok with that. I would not want to come and make it weird for you. Cause I am willing to take your feelings into account.

Oh ya and just like you said you 2 are personal friends and when i start getting PM's from the 2 of you about stuff yes it upsets me and yes it makes me feel like you BOTH are trying to bully me and push me around.. Hope that clears it right up for ya.

Last edited:
All I have to say if what???????????

You need to go calm down somewhere!!!!!!!!

And trust me I will not threaten you..I am way more of just flat out action.
But I would say your the only person here writing trying to elevate this thread to violence.
So I turn your craziness back on you and ask if you are some how trying to form some kind of group to attack me and my wife and my 5 month old son when we come to the BBQ??? your ability? are you a secret ninja?

I am glad your eye's are open and that you'er upset.. Because that means you care and your not really a big bully.. How ever I will tell you that it might be time to stop reading into things more than what they are..

If Matt does not want me at the bbq I am ok with that. I would not want to come and make it weird for you. Cause I am willing to take your feelings into account.

Oh ya and just like you said you 2 are personal friends and when i start getting PM's from the 2 of you about stuff yes it upsets me and yes it makes me feel like you BOTH are trying to bully me and push me around.. Hope that clears it right up for ya.

ok, there is some serious miscomunication going on here. I'm sorry you have the impression of me that you do.... there is no need for me to calm down as I am not that upset! and I'm trying to have a different impression of you based on what I am reading from you is the reason I have asked the questions I have that you have not replied to. I am not a secrete ninja my abilty to defend myself was not meant that way. I ment that I hate the concept of fighting regadless of my ability to defend myself cuz I'm generally out of shape. I should have said my lack of abilty lol. you saying that you are are more "flat out action" though is obviously aggressive and with sir I can see this is going nowhere.

if you would like to reply to why you are so angry in the first place I am willing to listen. I would even be happy to have a phone call so that we may be able to better communicate.....except for the fact that It is my impression that you also really need to go back and read all that has been said by you here and read what I have said and the the questions I have asked. I almost pm'd you my phone number until I though better of it and would like to hear something a little calmer on your end here before that would happen.

care to take this down a notch? and on that note I would like to appologize for my saying " my eyes are wide open" I realize that could sound aggressive, however on my end it meant that you were really starting to sound off the wall to me.

thanks for reading.

Yep I am most certainly a aggressive person!!!! But that does not mean I am going to attack you. How ever I to will defend my self,family friends and country..

thank you for your apology

and if you will add read the last blurb of what I wrote it has the answer you are looking for. of why I wrote what I did.

Its seem that my original post content has got lost in this very entertaining thread.

I think it would be best if the Mods would close this thread, before it gets out of hand.

hunter I pm'd you more than a month ago about what I have already mentiions in this thread and you seemed perfectly fine with it. then out of the blue...a month later, you post on here and implicate me as one of the apparently many memebers you are very upset with. I will ask again, have I ever crossed you in any other way?

Its seem that my original post content has got lost in this very entertaining thread.

And I still support you, in your response to that person in the original thread.
I think you were right for saying, what many think.

Yes Guys, time to lock this one up for a bit. I think that you all would get along just fine in a face-to-face but maybe a lil water under the bridge first would be best.

Cheers, Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back