Petco $1 a gallon sale

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

rainydave

Chimp in Space......
I was in the Everett store last night picking up a turtle for my son. The sales associate I was working with said they are having the sale next month (2nd week of Sept, I believe), then again around December.

Take it for what it's worth.

yep $1 a gallon up to 45 or 55 gallon tanks. Can't rember where the cut off is but it's a great deal. Got a 29 gallon and a 20 gallon for my sump and fuge a couple years ago during the sale.

The last sale (in June, I think) was up to and including the 40 breeders. I picked up my 40 br and 20 l for the new build.

Good news PetCo $1 per gallon sale starts today at all stores. I was in the SPokane valley store cause i was bored and noticed the sale. I picked up a 40 Breeded and a 20 Long. So get to your local stores and have fun. They said the sale lasts 2 weeks!!

Tanks up to 55 gallon are on sale at both the Alderwood and Aurora Village stores too. Both stores have a lot of tank sizes to choose from.

FWIW you have to pay sales tax on the price before discount. So a 40 breeder @ $40.00 sale price is going to run you around $50.00 with tax.

Cheers,
Alex

Might double check on the "all Petco's" When I purchased my 45G, the one in Southcenter, and Lynnwood were not doing the dollar gallon, and I ended up getting mine from the Everett store. Good thing I was living in Everett at the time :D

I got my second 40b couple of days ago. The sale is from 10g to 55g rectangular tanks. I think it is valid until the 19th

Yep... during the previous sale I got a 40. This time a 40 and a 10. I saved about $150 :)
Waiting for some shop doing a $ 0.5 per watt on halides and I'm set lol

Back