Phosban vs Rowaphos vs Hagen

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Never seen or heard of it before your link. Very cool...I personally doubt I'd ever change from the Julian Sprung's phosban media though...It has been good to me so far:)

IMHO, be very leary. It's "Lab Series" but doesn't mention anything of being made from lab grade material from the link. The science geek in me :).

JM2C.

The ferric oxides are pretty much all the same. The hagen is the newer on the market, so that I would usually let other folks try it first.

Mike

mojoreef said:
The ferric oxides are pretty much all the same. The hagen is the newer on the market, so that I would usually let other folks try it first.

Mike

I agree Mike, Ill stick with Phosban in the new phosban reactor. I just thought Id tell people about it.

MINIATUS:)

Even though most PO4 absortion media is ferrous oxide hydroxide based, their prices vary significantly. I would love to see some comparison data of if not all, most available. I currently use Seachem Phosguard, or sometimes aqua medic antiphos fe. I find Rowaphos and phosban very expensive, so before I ssplash and spend more, I would love to see some data.

Back