• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Photos/Listing of new LA shipment

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Man from 915 pm last night to 8 45 am this morning it sold??!?!?!
BAMMER that sucks...

CY PLEASE find me the same coral and I 'll get it for sure..
I MUST HAVE THAT CORAL! :)

Last edited:
I checked RF at 8:30AM today. No final answer. Got to the store at 10AM and sold it to one of the first customers. Sorry...as much as I'd like to, I can't know whats being posted here in real time:) I'm putting in a call right now to see if I can get one held for a shipment early next week.

i checked rf at 8:30am today. No final answer. Got to the store at 10am and sold it to one of the first customers. Sorry...as much as i'd like to, i can't know whats being posted here in real time:) i'm putting in a call right now to see if i can get one held for a shipment early next week.

Please make that TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Aww crap I didn't read far enough! Please order one for me if you can!! HOLD THE OTHER FOR ME!!(sorry Mark:))

Last edited:
And just wanted to toss this up. Cy picked up some Barrier Reef Chromis for our display. :)
BarrierReefChromis_2106.jpg

That is awesome! Are you going to have those for sale?

Got it. We'll give Mark until Tuesday to confirm. He never responded to my confirmation request before so I'm not sure if he wants it?

Thanks!

I got mine home and it was WAY more polyped out before this pic but I just moved it and shot a quick one just for fun

THANKS CY your the BEST!!!
june24003.jpg

Back