• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Photos of livestock arrivals 11/24

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Awesome shipment once again!!!! Some of the best clams I've ever seen anywhere. Every time I'm at the store I have this sudden urge to pull out money and spend :)

you talking about that red and white sponge??
It has zoanthids on it??

Yes. Its called a Spider Sponge and they are from Australia. The white banding is actually a string of zoanthid type polyps that will open up. If my information is correct they are non-photosynthetic and need to be fed frequently.

Last edited:
The pokerstar is 149.99 and the chilli pepper is so big we have to frag it. Its about 12"x4". If you want the whole thing its 299.99. Hopfully we can frag it wednesday and get a bunch of more affordable pieces.

Are you going to frag, or have you frag'd the chilli pepper?

Are you going to frag, or have you frag'd the chilli pepper?

We were discussing the purchase of the entire colony and then half the colony with someone. I'm not sure where that discussion stands at this moment. I'm hoping to find out today and may find some time to frag it when I stop by the store to feed the fish and check on things. We'll post updates here.

Again, an XXL Aussie piece. We are going to frag it to make it affordable. We also want a piece for the display. If someone had to buy the whole piece it would retail for $300-$350. Hopefully, we get 6 or so $50-$60 frags.

Sweet, let me know when you guys frag it. I'm going to try to swing by tomorrow.

Back