Picasso Clowns

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Tieg

Well...we got them as a Christmas gift from a relative. I was a little apprehensive introducing them to the tank with another clown that has been in the tank for about 4 months but its almost like a they are related as there is not territorial disputes that I have seen.

IMG_0881_Vga.JPG

Here is a pic of the pair with the other clown:
IMG_0894_Vga.JPG

You may wonder what is up with the frogspawn in the back...I've had the lights shut off for about an hour before I took the picture.

Last edited:
Well the new thing on these guys...it was dark with just the moonlight on and I could only locate one of them. After about 5 mins of searching high and low I found the other picasso hosting in an hawiian feather duster. What a crack up.

Picasso saved by the dog. The lights had been out for about 20 mins and was getting ready to go to bed. Heard the dog whining at our door and rolled my eyes as I knew I forgot to take her out. So I let her out and while I'm waiting I take a flash light to the tank and notice one of the picasso's (the one with the dots) missing. I search for a min or so and then decide the possibility he jumped the baffle and is in the pump. I open the back lid and there he is high and dry on top of this screen that filters the water onto the small rubble LR. I get him back in the tank and after about 15 mins breath a sigh of relief as he gets back to his normal routine. Been about a week and he has had no problems. Since then I have constructed a barrier to prevent anymore "jumping issues" lol.

For sure your dog gets a nice treat tonight! I know if it was my dog (boston terrier and a yorkie) they probally would've thought it was a nice midnight snack for them lol.

For sure your dog gets a nice treat tonight! I know if it was my dog (boston terrier and a yorkie) they probally would've thought it was a nice midnight snack for them lol.

LMAO!! :lol: .
how big is your tank dood?

Back