Picked up a new 32 inch samsung 450!!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

brady816

All i have to say is WOW!!!!!!! It looks as good as my 50 inch plasma but for alot less $$$$$$$$$ Here is a few pics dont mind the wires i will fix them when we move..

Nice TV. I was so excited when my parents brought home our 42". I love Xbox 360 in 1080p. I can never got pack to regular tv. :lol: Do you still have your 50" or did you sell it to get this?

Thats the one I wanted but in a 50 inch! We settled for a 37 inch vizio, still better than the old consle tv we had before and it was still $900! Our room is pretty small so when we move well get a bigger one and def. a samsung. They are my favorite.

Is that black box on the top right for DirectTV HD? I think that's what it says on it. How's the price on that?

Last edited:
Nope we still have the 50 inch for sure. And yes thats the new hd box the one in the front room is silver..The box cost $99.00 and then you pay like $10.00 a month for hd channels

How many channels do you get in HD? And do you have to pay the 30 bucks or whatever then +10 for the HD? Is that what you were saying?

Back