Pic's of my 75 gallon mixed reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Tereefic

Hello all. I am new to this site and thought I would share a picture of my 75 gallon reef. The tank is a standard 75 gallon and is set up with TBS aquacultured live rock. Lighting is 2 X 175 watt 14 K Hamilton Halides and 2 55 watt 50/50 power compacts. I have a 39 gallon sump with a Euroreef CS6-1 skimmer ( a recent upgrade from a remora hang on skimmer). Return pump is a mag 9.5 running through a 3/4" sea swirl. 3 Maxi-jet 1200's and a Seio 1100 are in tank for added circulation. The tank has been a slow work in progress for 4 years. The tank had to be restarted a year and a half ago due to a Rio 2500 pump meltdown. The only thing to survive that disaster is the frogspawn and one acropora colony which is still battling algae deep in its branches. I hope you all enjoy the picture :)
DSC00954_edited-1.jpg

Welcome Terrific! Very nice lil tank you have there! It looks like you have recovered quite well! Is that Clown housing in the frogspawn? Ahh nevermind I see the RBTA

Thanks everyone for the comments and feedback. Elmo18, I also love clownfish. I have a bonded pair in the tank. The male is much smaller and in the RBTA in the picture. They both are model citizens and never show agression in the tank ( a Maroon trademark ) :)

Back