Pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

OldManOfTheSea

Crosshatch Trigger
IMG_3010.jpg

Spotted Mexican Puffer
IMG_3019.jpg

Now next week, im to go out to fish world to take more photos of some expensive fish. His only one fish that he likes me to take pics of, a Gem Tang that is priced at $3,500. I no idea of the other fish species that he would like I take pics of>

A bit of an update on the reef tanks situation!
Also a photo>

This boxfish here photo I taken some weeks ago and as well im sorry to report that this fish died :(
IMG_2951.jpg

The electrician has put in two boxes, one near each reef tank with two lines of 20 amps each. That means that I now have with both outlets, 80 amps in all. Also im still with the two 15 amps outlets making it an extra 30 amps of a total electrical power of 110 amps in all>
IMG_3040.jpg

MY LFS has ask me if I could take a series of photos of a few fish that`s coming in this week. They have one in right now, a Gem Tang that I was asked to take pics that few other fish will be in that he likes me to take pics and email him the best shots for the stores Internet site.

This was about the 10th time or so that I tried to sign in here :(

Last edited:
Sorry if it was allowed, I removed the store and prices of those fish for one other site said that its not allowed and I thought I was in the correct site to make my corrections :( Its tough being almost 70 and all for I forget things, not everything but I do forget no less due to what my doctors call a defect due to fighting either in N. Korea or Vietnam that I feel this pressure around my skull and I tend to forget due to this disability. While in the service of my Country back then, I was never shelled shock diagnosed > In which is why I also has a typing problem that in order for me to= make something look rather more appearing in words, I found that I need too edit it time and time again. In which to simple post, I not take this time that might be needed.

I went into the hospital not too long ago for doctors to give this some relief and I not feel that it helped as much at this point in time. For im as well, back on my full medications, for blood pressure as well. But I am just the same do fine and I do help in all I can with the kids, I just cannot pick them up for they want this all the time and its killing me not too. For with all else a problem in my medical history, I`ve as well three lower ruptured disk. No tears please for I been dealing with that for years now and im dealing with it for life does go on :cool: Im alive, that's the bottom line here :p

This is how much I forget, I posted this yesterday :(
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24190

Last edited:
Gaby was that fish named after you?

LOL!!! sure :D .

Sorry if it was allowed, I removed the store and prices of those fish for one other site said that its not allowed and I thought I was in the correct site to make my corrections Its tough being almost 70 and all for I forget things, not everything but I do forget no less due to what my doctors call a defect due to fighting either in N. Korea or Vietnam that I feel this pressure around my skull and I tend to forget due to this disability. While in the service of my Country back then, I was never shelled shock diagnosed > In which is why I also has a typing problem that in order for me to= make something look rather more appearing in words, I found that I need too edit it time and time again. In which to simple post, I not take this time that might be needed.

I went into the hospital not too long ago for doctors to give this some relief and I not feel that it helped as much at this point in time. For im as well, back on my full medications, for blood pressure as well. But I am just the same do fine and I do help in all I can with the kids, I just cannot pick them up for they want this all the time and its killing me not too. For with all else a problem in my medical history, I`ve as well three lower ruptured disk. No tears please for I been dealing with that for years now and im dealing with it for life does go on Im alive, that's the bottom line here

don't be sorry dood, age is a beautiful thing :) .
it's amazing you fought in N.Korea and Vietnam and i bet you must have amazing stories :) .

your boxfish was pretty... sorry to hear it's gone :( .
please keep posting pics dood :) .

So you are southwest of me about an hour drive I think or so>

just don't visit him around sundays ...he's known as the man without shirt by all the ladys over there :D:p.

Any more pictures by the way?

Back