• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pictures (4/24/09)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Barrierreefaj

Goby Bryant
New corals have cometh, and we have wrought their image in digital simulacrum! Enjoy masses; the splendors of anthozoan glory. (I love this job.)

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

Great pics what camera are you using? I was there yesterday and that Zesty Reef orange crush acan is saweet! Very different then the other orange crush acan that is around.

That's what I'm talking about! Good eye that 1st pic is the Zesty Reef's orange crush acan. I was eyeing that thing yesterday. It looks even better in person.

Ashton - The first one is the Zesty Reef Orange Crush Acan, it's $119.99. The second is the Zesty
Reef Wolf face Chalice, and it's $99.99.

What is the name of the coral in the picture 5th from the top? Orange with white polyps. Also what is the price on these?
Thanks

That is a white zoanthid species symbiotically living on a type of branching sponge. I'm sure both are azooxanthellate; needing a decent particulate food like reef nutrition Roti-feast, or Oyster feast. I think it was $39.99.

Last edited:
Nope....looks kinda similar but it is actually Acropora hoeksemai. When fully colored they are one of the brightest purple/blues you can get. From what I've experienced they grow pretty slow.

Back