Pictures from Dang's TOM article...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Blazer88

I had the pleasure of shooting Dang's tank (I think this was the third time now) for his TOM article. I shot these pictures a few months back and have been keeping a lid on them until the thread on RC was published. I thought some people might care to see them in a larger resolution. There are close to 50 pictures for me to post but here is a start. Enjoy!

Here are the general tank shots:
1)
IMG_4067-Edit.jpg

2)
IMG_3967-Edit.jpg

3)
IMG_3937-Edit.jpg

4)
IMG_3954-Edit.jpg

Here are some new fish shots. They used a lot of fish shots that I took previously (and probably already posted on here) so here are only the new ones that I took.

5)
IMG_3756-Edit.jpg

6)
IMG_3759-Edit.jpg

7)
IMG_3779-Edit.jpg

8)
IMG_3978-Edit.jpg

9)
IMG_3962-Edit.jpg

And now onto what I really enjoy, which is macro shots of corals. Here are the SPS first.

10)
IMG_4040-Edit.jpg

11)
IMG_4019-Edit.jpg

12)
IMG_3990-Edit.jpg

13)
IMG_3988-Edit.jpg

14)
IMG_3986-Edit.jpg

WOW! Those are beautiful pictures of a beautiful tank! Some of those could sell as posters I think--36) is my favorite.

Breaking forum News. This was just released. It is found that the colors in the above photos have a mesmerizing effect. Effects of prolonged viewing may be damaging to your pocket. The sudden urge to replicate this extrodinary tank may be overwhelming and cause a svere outbreak of reefitis. Gorgeous tank though and tanks like this are amazing.

The sudden urge to replicate this extrodinary tank may be overwhelming and cause a svere outbreak of reefitis. Gorgeous tank though and tanks like this are amazing.

LMAO!! :lol: to late for me :D

Back